Extract the Adobe Reader 9.x installation files
Extract the Adobe Reader 9.x installation files from the compressed executable:
1. Obtain Adobe Reader offline instalation from http://www.softpedia.com
2. Extract it to local computer
go to cmd and run:
3. Deploy msi file to server (copy to windows share)
4. Use GPO to deploy Acrobat Reader to domain computers
- Obtain Adobe Reader 9.x by filling out an Adobe Reader Redistribution Agreement at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/distribute.html.
- Download the AdbeRdr9x_en_US.exe from the link in the confirmation email you recieve after filling out the distribution agreement and save the file to your desktop.
- Choose Start > Run.
- In the Open text box, type: “%UserProfile%\Desktop\AdbeRdr9x_en_US.exe” -nos_ne.
- Click OK to start decompressing the file.
- When the Adobe Reader 9.x Setup screen clears, browse to the following location
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Setup Files
- Drag the READER9 folder to your desktop. This folder contains AcroRead.msi and Data1.cab files needed for installation.